As experienced real estate owners and developers, we understand the unique issues faced by our borrower clients throughout the development process, as well as the asset management challenges faced by property owners. This expertise allows us to move quickly to underwrite and structure loans that facilitate borrower objectives and provide our clients with optimal investment returns on their equity.
In evaluating investment opportunities, we unite the financing capacity and due diligence proficiencies of much larger firms with a level of agility and flexibility not commonly found among institutional lenders. Typically, we originate or acquire bridge loans, second mortgages, mezzanine loans, and preferred equity investments secured directly or indirectly by commercial real estate — in most cases, with moderate to high loan-to-value ratios and often in conjunction with complex assets.
Our structured finance investments platform is national in scope and loans usually range from $10 million to $100 million, with terms of two to ten years. We can usually accommodate borrowers with one or more of the following investment needs:
- Bridge loans for non-stabilized assets
- Projects with significant tenant credit issues
- Follow-on funding for redevelopment projects
- Construction or development financing
- Loans for specialized asset classes, such as telecommunications, mini-storage or hospitality assets
- Land loans, including loans secured by property that is not fully entitled
- Loans with partial or total interest accrual features